Recently, some computer users are in the trouble of a ransomware called RSA-4096. This is a threat that can lock all PC files on the infected computer. Even though you try to use legit antivirus such as Microsoft Security Essential antivirus program to get rid of this ransomware, it turns out to be not work at all, since RSA-4096 alerts keep popping up again and again.
The RSA 4096 Ransomware will display the following message on the victim’s computer:
NOT YOUR LANGUAGE? USE https://translate.google.com
What happened to your files?
All of your files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA-4096.
More information about the encryption keys using RSA-4096 can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)
How did this happen?
!!! Specially for your PC was generated personal RSA-4096 KEY, both public and private.
!!! ALL YOUR FILES were encrypted with the public key, which has been transferred to your computer via the Internet.
Decrypting of your files is only possible with the help of the private key and decrypt program, which is on our secret server.
What do I do?
So, there are two ways you can choose: wait for a miracle and get your price doubled, or start obtaining BTC NOW, and restore your data easy way.
If You have really valuable data, you better not waste your time, because there is no other way to get your files, except make a payment.
For more specific instructions, please visit your personal home page, there are a few different addresses pointing to your page below:
If for some reasons the addresses are not available, follow these steps:
1. Download and install
2. After a successful installation, run the browser and wait for initialization.
3. Type in the address bar:
4. Follow the instructions on the site.
Your personal pages:
According to how this threat performs, we can realize that such infection is targeting every bit of data you have stored on your computer. It is obvious that the ransomware will take hold of everything you have on your PC – pictures, videos, documents, music, etc., and then wave it in front you, demanding ransom. Don’t follow what it claims; otherwise you have nothing to gain but everything to lose. The best course of action, you can take, is to remove RSA-4096 from your system as far as you realize its intrusion.
What you need to do is to find where its hiding spot is on your PC, immediately after it encrypts your files, and then delete it. Surely, it is not easy to do so, losing all of your pics and music and videos to a pesky, invasive infection, but this sacrifice is quite necessary. Ransomware infections are always a tough trouble. To prevent them from targeting you again, and going through the same scenario once more, create backups for all of your files. That’s the best thing you can do. Choose your battles, and know you can’t win this one. Get rid of RSA-4096 the first chance you get.
How does RSA-4096 intrude into your system?
1) Exploit every approach like using infected external devices such as DVD, CD, pen drive etc. to get into your victimized computer. Therefore, be careful before using any external devices.
2) By bundling with freeware software installers, third party application programs or unsecure programs, this ransomware can be distributed thru various unsafe Internet sources.
3) Malware threats like RSA-4096 also invade your Windows computer thru sharing infectious applications, copyrighted information, pornographic materials, malicious files etc. over the network.
4) When opening spam emails or download unknown or suspicious attachments, then such infection bug may intrude inside your PC, which is known as the basic source for virus attack.
5) Visiting malicious websites, unsecure websites, phishing domain and unauthentic websites are the main approaches for the invasion of creepy computer infections.